Refunds of deposits and fees paid are available from Newcastle’s Stockton Beach Holiday Park under certain circumstances:
Peak Season Bookings:
Where at least 28 days notice of full cancellation has been given, deposits or prepayments will be refunded with the following options;
- Refund of deposit or prepayment less $20.00 administration fee. Where less than 28 days notice has been given or for partial cancellation, deposits or prepayments will be refunded as follows;
- If site/cabin is rebooked then a refund of deposit or prepayment less $20.00 administration fee will be made.
- If site/cabin is not rebooked, no refund is made.
Off Peak and Shoulder Bookings:
Deposits or prepayments will be refunded as follows:
- Refund of deposit or prepayment less $20.00 administration fee.
Should guests prefer to only pay an initial deposit (subject to the conditions above) they will need to call the reservations staff to confirm their reservation. Some rates and specials displayed online may not be bookable over the phone or may require payment in full regardless of booking method. Remember to check the conditions of all specials advertised online before confirming a reservation or contact our friendly reservation staff for further information.
- Where a deposit or prepayment is to be refunded an administration fee is to be charged. Alternatively, the customer may allocate the total fund amount towards a future booking (to be used within 12 months) and no administration fee will apply.
- Managers have the discretion to not enforce an administration fee due to emergencies (health reasons etc).
- Refunds may take up to 14 days to process.